• Enter the loan amount you wish to avail in the EMI calculator.
• Then enter the loan tenure (months).
• And the rate of interest (reducing).
• Press "calculate".
• Our EMI calculator will tell you just how much your EMI amount comes to.
Along with your EMI you also get results like :
• total amount with interest.
• flat interest rate PA / PM.
• total interest amount.
• yearly interest amount.
In today’s scenario banks are coming your way with bouquet of offer for your loan requirements. To have a finest deal from these banks one should ponder to following points before cracking a deal.
Don’t be corrupted by paying high EMIs at low rate of interest
Better compare EMIs with same tenure And then with rate of interest
(1) Check your reimbursement power (EMI)
(2) Market around (Rate of interest):
(4) Loan Disbursal Time
(5) Processing Fee, Administrative Charges & Pre-Payment Charges
(6) Insurance Facility